One Bowl Brownies
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 (1 oz) squares unsweetened Chocolate
- ¾ cup Butter
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Place chocolate and butter in a large bowl.
- Microwave it on high for 2 minutes or till the butter has melted.
- Stir well to melt the chocolate.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and walnuts. Mix well.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the brownies for 35 minutes.
- Remove and slice into squares.
- Serve warm.