|Calories Per Serving:
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Butter (melted)
- 1½ cups White Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- ¾ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- ½ tsp Cloves (ground)
- ½ tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Combine together flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Take another bowl and mix together butter, white sugar and vanilla extract.
- Beat the eggs into the butter mixture, one at a time.
- Add the flour mixture gradually. Stir well until the batter is evenly moistened.
- Divide the batter into two separate bowls.
- Blend cocoa powder and chocolate chips in one bowl of batter.
- Add pumpkin puree, walnuts, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg in the second bowl of batter.
- Pour half of chocolate batter into the prepared pan.
- Layer half of pumpkin batter over it.
- Repeat with the remaining batters.
- Drag a knife through the batter in a swirling motion to create a marbled appearance.
- Bake the batter for about 40 to 45 minutes till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and cool the brownies in the pan.
- Slice into squares and serve.