Cucumber Potato Salad
- 1 tbsp Basil (fresh)
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Wine Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Cucumber (diced-drained)
- 6 cups Potatoes (peeled, diced and boiled)
- 1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Chives (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Mix cucumber, onion, potatoes & chives in a large bowl.
- Take a small bowl; blend it with mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Drain over potato combo and mix thoroughly.
- Cool it for few hours.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.