Indian Sweet Bread
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups Refined Flour (Maida)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Water
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Make soft dough of Maida, water and salt.
- Make small size balls out of the dough and cover with a damp neat cotton cloth.
- Now make roll out the dough balls till it is thin and sprinkle it with sugar evenly.
- Fold the dough now into a small square and roll again in a thin layer.
- Take a flat pan and oil it lightly. Now, fry the squares on it until golden.
- Serve immediately.