- 1 lb ground Pork
- 6 (8 inch) warmed Flour Tortillas
- 1 minced Garlic Clove
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tbsp Taco Sauce
- Make a mixture of the pork, vinegar, chili powder, oregano, salt and garlic and mix them all well. Cover the container and chill it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Take a skillet or a frying pan and cook the pork until it turns tender and loses its pink colour.
- Whisk the eggs and milk and set aside. Heat oil in another frying pan and cook eggs in it over low heat, stirring them occasionally.
- Spread out one tortilla and spoon a quarter cup of each mixture into the centre. Top them with the taco sauce and roll up the tortilla. Repeat the same with the other tortillas too