Pork With Spinach
- 1 tbsp White Sesame seeds
- 400 g Spinach
- 300 g Pork loin (cut into thick strips)
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely sliced)
- 3 Onions (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Japanese soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Roast the sesame seeds in a dry pan over medium heat for 4- 5 minutes. Heat them until golden brown and remove from heat once done.
- Wash and trim the ends of spinach and roughly chop them.
- Mix garlic, pork, spring onion, and cayenne pepper powder.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the pork over high flame until golden brown.
- Remove the meat from the heat and keep it aside.
- Add the spinach, soy sauce and sugar and toss it lightly.
- Cover and cook it for 2 minutes or until the spinach is tender.
- Put back the pork in pan, add sesame seeds and toss well.
- Serve hot.