Tropical Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 Mango (cubed)
- 1 Pint Strawberries (quartered)
- 2 Peaches (sliced)
- 8 Sprigs Of Fresh Mint
- 16 Cake (sliced)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 (10 oz) Coconut Milk
- 1 Pint Blueberries
- 1 (16 ounce) Mango Sorbet (softened)
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1 cup Sweetened Whipped Cream
- Prepare 8 sandwiches (2 cake slices) and add 1/4 cup softened mango sorbet each. Bind the sandwiches tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Mix sweetener in lime juice and coconut milk; and toss it with blueberries, peach slices, mango, and strawberries.
- Unpack the sandwiches onto a dessert plate. Garnish with a mound of fruit, whipped cream and a mint sprig before serving.