|Calories Per Serving:
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 Potatoes (peeled)
- 4 slices Bacon
- 2 slices Ham (cooked, diced)
- ½ Onion (thinly sliced)
- ½ Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Spanish Seasoning
- Slice off the edges of the potatoes to give them a square shape. Slice them thinly.
- Pour olive oil in a medium skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add the sliced potatoes and fry lightly.
- Remove the potatoes and set aside.
- Place a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat and evenly brown bacon.
- Remove the bacon and crumble it. Set aside.
- Reserve 1 tbsp of bacon fat and fry ham, onion and red bell pepper in the remaining fat.
- Beat eggs and Spanish seasoning together.
- Pour the eggs and vegetables into the skillet.
- Add bacon and potatoes.
- Cook the mixture on medium heat without stirring. Allow the bottom to brown.
- Turn the omelette over and brown on the other side.
- Serve warm.