Hot And Sour Paneer And Vegetable Soup
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 ½ cups Firm Paneer (Small Cubes)
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Button Mushroom (Sliced)
- ¼ cup Red Capsicum (Finely Chopped)
- 1 tsp Oil
- I tsp Corn Flour
- 20 ml White Vinegar
- 2 Spring Onions (Chopped)
- Soya sauce to taste
- ¼ cup Celery (Finely Chopped)
- Take a non-sticky frying pan and fry paneer in it for few minutes and leave it aside.
- Combine together spring onions, vegetable stock, capsicum and mushroom in a sauce-pan.
- Heat the vegetables till boiling point and then cover and simmer for 5 min.
- Add paneer and vinegar to the vegetables and bring to boiling point.
- Mix corn flour in water to make a smooth liquid paste.
- Pour in the corn flour paste slowly to the boiling soup while stirring the soup constantly until it is thickened.
- Remove the soup from heat. Now beat the egg and pour it into the soup, stirring and swirling until the egg has just set.
- Add soya sauce and celery for taste and serve hot.