Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 15 Fingerling Potatoes
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 30 Fresh Sage Leaves
- Pinch of Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F. line a baking sheet with foil, grease the foil lightly with spray or oil.
- Cut the potatoes into half and place them in a bowl and add seasoning to it.
- You would need enough oil to coat the potatoes with spices.
- Press the sage leaves against the cut side of the potato.
- Arrange the potatoes on the baking sheet with the cut side facing down.
- Bake them for 15-20 min or till they get tender.
- Serve them hot.