|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 medium ripe Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 Cucumbers (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (seeded and minced)
- 1 large Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- ¼ cup fresh Dill (chopped)
- Combine together tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, green bell pepper and jalapeno pepper.
- Add lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Place half of the mixture into a food processor and blend it into a puree.
- Mix the puree with the vegetables in the bowl.
- Add dill and stir well.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.