Pork Chops In Orange Sauce
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Orange Juice
- 15 oz Mandarin Oranges
- 1 tbsp Green Onion (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Green Pepper (chopped)
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 4 oz boneless Pork Loin Chops (chopped)
- 2 tsp Canola Oil
- Mix the cornstarch and orange juice in a microwave bowl, until smooth.
- Drain the oranges keeping the juice. Add this juice to the cornstarch mixture.
- Put in the onion and green pepper.
- Microwave for 3 minutes on high, stirring twice.
- Add the oranges and stir. Set aside.
- Take the flour, salt and pepper in a resaleable plastic bag and shake to mix.
- Add the pork chops and turn the bag to coat the chops.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the chops.
- Serve with orange sauce.