|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 oz Chorizo Sausage
- 6 Eggs
- 8 (6 inch) Corn Tortillas
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 dash Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- Take a skillet or frying pan and crumble the sausage into it; cook it over medium heat and stir until evenly brown. Set it aside.
- Heat two different skillets; one over medium heat and another skillet over high heat. We shall use the skillet over high heat for warming tortillas. In a medium bowl, make a mixture of the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Spray the medium heat skillet with some cooking spray, and pour in the eggs. Cook and stir until almost firm. Add the sausage, and continue cooking and stirring until firm.
- In the meantime, warm the tortillas for about 45 seconds per side in the other skillet, so they are hot and crispy on the edges, but still pliable.
- Sprinkle a little shredded cheese onto each tortilla while it is still hot. Top with some of the scrambled egg and sausage, then add hot pepper sauce and salsa.