|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ cup Cream (Sour)
- 3 oz Bacon Bits
- 1 Pizza Crust
- 1 bunch Spring Onion (Chopped)
- 2 cups Potato Flakes (Mashed)
- 1 oz Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Mix half the bacon bits, cheddar cheese and spring onions.
- Cut the pizza crust into two halves and then bake it in the oven for 4 minutes. Now spread mashed potatoes and sprinkle remaining cheese cheddar over it.
- Now spread all the bacon bits, spring onions over it and again bake for 5 more minutes.
- Top with sour cream and serve hot.