- 4 Onions
- 3/4 cup Chick Pea Flour (besan)
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 Egg
- 1.5 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- Vegetable Oil for shallow frying
- Salt to taste
- Wash, peel and cut onions in halves. Slice them very thinly.
- Chop the garlic very finely.
- Take a bowl and mix the flour, chili powder, soda, egg, and salt.
- Add garlic and onions and mix them well.
- Mix the batter well and press them into patties. Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the patties on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove on a paper napkin and drain the excess oil.
- Serve hot.
- Serve it with sauce or chutney