Onion Potato Sandwich
- 2 Potatoes
- 3/4 cup Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp green Chilly paste
- 1/2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1/2 cup Cheese
- 6 slice White Bread
- Butter as required
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes, peel them and mash them well.
- Mix spring onions, ginger, garlic, green chili, cheese, soya sauce and salt.
- Spread butter on one side of the bread. Stuff the bread slices with mixture of potato and spring onions.
- Grill it in sandwich maker or heat it directly on the tava.
- Serve it with tomato sauce or chutney.