- 2 cups Carrots (grated)
- 1 Green Apple (peeled and grated)
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Almonds (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Flaked Coconut
- 3 Beaten Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon and granulated sugar in a bowl.
- Now, stir in carrot, almonds, apple, raisins and coconut.
- Create a deep area in the center of the mixture.
- Mix eggs-oil-vanilla extract and add to almonds; stir.
- With the help of a spoon pour into muffin (greased) pans, filling two-thirds full; bake at the temperature of 350 degree F for thirty minutes.
- Remove muffins from pans, and allow it to cool.
- Ready to serve.