- 11/2 cups Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Cumin (jeera)
- 1 green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped finely)
- 1/4 tsp Asafetida (optional)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Blend wheat flour, rice flour, onion, cumin, chilies, asafetida, water and salt.
- Knead the dough and add oil little by little for about 5-10 minutes until the dough becomes smooth and soft.
- Make small flattened balls of the dough and roll them into thin circles.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the flattened balls on the baking tray with foil.
- Bake until golden brown or for about 35 minutes.
- These can be stored as snacks in an airtight container for a few days.
- Serve it with chutney or sauce.