- 1 Onion (diced)
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Basil
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 lb lean ground Beef
- 8 oz whole wheat Macaroni noodles (cooked)
- 1 green bell Pepper (diced)
- 3 Celery ribs (minced)
- 1 cup Carrot (shredded)
- 1 cup Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 can Tomato sauce
- 8 oz Salsa
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese (divided)
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- Black pepper to taste
- Cook all the vegetables with the beef, over medium high heat.
- Once everything is cooked well, add 1 cup cheese to it.
- Stir it well and add the seasonings and the noodles.
- Pour into casserole dishes and top it with the rest of the cheese.
- Cover it with foil and freeze it until you serve.