Tamatar ki Sabzi
- 3 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 2 tsp Green Coriander with stems (chopped)
- Few Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Black Salt
- ½ tsp Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- Place a skillet over fire and heat oil.
- Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
- Add curry leaves, green chilies and tomatoes. Stir them for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, black salt, sugar and salt. Mix well. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with aloo parantha, methi parantha, kachoris or matar parantha.