- 1 fluid oz Vodka
- 3 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 slice Apple
- 1 fluid oz Cranberry Juice
- 1 fluid oz Sour Apple Schnapps
- Make a sugar mixture in a small bowl by stirring together sugar and cinnamon.
- Rim a chilled martini glass in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Pour cranberry juice, vodka and schnapps over ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosted.
- Strain into the rimmed martini glass, and garnish with a slice of apple to serve.
- Garnish with a slice of apple.