Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 frozen Chicken Nuggets
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 Hamburger Bun (split)
- 1 slice Cheese
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Place the chicken nuggets on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cook the nuggets in the microwave for about 2 minutes till they are hot in the middle.
- Apply tomato sauce on both the sides of the split hamburger bun.
- Cover one side with the cheese slice.
- Arrange the chicken nuggets on the cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of the nuggets.
- Place the other half of the bun and press firmly to hold the sandwich.