Tuna Garden Casserole
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- 1/3 cup Bread Crumbs (Seasoned)
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 8 oz Penne Pasta
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 stalks Celery (Chopped)
- 1 Red Pepper (Chopped)
- 1 can of Tuna (Drained)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Crushed)
- 1 can of Potato Leek Soup
- ½ tbsp Black Pepper (Grounded)
- ¼ cup Sherry
- ½ Pound Kale Leaves (Chopped)
- Cook Penne Pasta in salted water for 10 minutes. Drain the extra water.
- In a large wok, fry onion for 5 minutes and mix red pepper, garlic, salt, pepper. Fry it for 3 more minutes.
- Now, put Kale leaves and sherry. After 2 minutes transfer mixture to a microwave safe bowl.
- Put cooked pasta, soup and tuna followed by a layer of bread crumbs and shredded cheese.
- Microwave the dish for 25 minutes on 190 degree Celsius.
- Serve hot.