Braised Pork Chops
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 tsp dried Marjoram
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 4 bone-in Pork Loin Chops (each 3/4-thick)
- 1 tsp Olive or Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
- Mix the marjoram, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper and then sprinkle these over the chops.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and then cook the chops till brown on both sides.
- Add water and then bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and then simmer for 60 minutes until the chops are tender.
- Remove the chops and mix the chicken broth and cornstarch.
- Add this to the pork juice in the skillet.
- Boil and stir for 2 minutes until thick.
- Pour over the chops and then serve.