No Bake Cheese Cake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3/4 cup finely ground Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup whipped Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Pecan Sandies Cookies
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh Strawberries
- Take a bowl and make a mixture of the crushed cookies and graham crackers along with melted butter and the 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Press this mixture into a 7 inch springform pan. Keep the pan in the refrigerator and let it chill until ready for use.
- Take another bowl and beat cream cheese in it; add in 1/3 cup of sugar and lemon juice and mix well.
- Give the heavy cream another quick whip and fold it into the cream cheese mixture. Spread this mixture into the pan.
- Top it with strawberries, cover it with aluminum foil and put it in the freezer for an hour.