- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- 8 Cabbage Leaves
- 1/2 kg Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 125 gm Peas (boiled)
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Dry Fruits (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Put cabbage leaves in boiling water for half a minute; quickly drop in cold water and drain on absorbent paper.
- Fry asafoetida and jeera in oil; till they turn golden.
- Add mashed potatoes, chili powder, garam masala, salt, amchur powder, peas and coriander; fry for 3-4 minutes approximately. Toss chopped nuts; stir well; freeze it for 20 minutes.
- Spread the filling evenly on each cabbage leaf and roll it up. Fry the rolls on a medium heat; serve it with tamarind chutney and ketchup.
- Serve it hot with ketchup and tamarind chutney