Spinach And Rice Ring
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Spinach Leaves (big bunch)
- 1 cup Mixed Boiled Vegetables (like carrots, cauliflower, eans)
- 2 cups Rice (boiled)
- 1 tbsp Onion (sliced)
- 1 cup Peas (boiled)
- Put trimmed spinach leaves for half a minute in boiling water, quickly drop in cold water and drain it.
- Heat oil; then fry onion till it turns golden. Toss peas and mixed vegetables; fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now mix rice (boiled), salt, spinach and pepper. Stir well.
- Fry for a minute. Add salt and pepper.
- Remove the pan from fire and mix in beaten eggs.
- Take a small amount of rice mixture and fold spinach over to enclose filling. Let it steam for half an hour. Serve hot with green salad.