Fruit And Oat Muesli
- 2/3 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Fresh Fruits (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups Apples (grated & peeled)
- 1 1/4 cups Quick-Cooking Oats
- 2/3 cup Milk (reduced-fat)
- 1 cup Almonds (chopped)
- 2/3 cup Orange Juice (fresh)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Mix oats, milk, yogurt and vanilla. Leave it for 5 minutes to soften the oats. Pour orange juice and honey in bowl; stir it.
- Add grated apples and almonds, and chopped fruits. Mix fruit mixture and oat mixture. Freeze it. Serve chilled in bowls.