Peanut Cilantro Chutney
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 Green Chile Peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 cups Cilantro Leaves
- 1½ cups Plain Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup roasted unsalted Peanuts (coarsely chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Blend together green Chile peppers, cumin seeds, garlic and cilantro leaves in a food processor or blender to form a fine paste.
- Add yoghurt and lemon juice. Blend again for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth.
- Add peanuts and salt. Stir well.