- 2 cups White Radish (grated)
- A pinch of Asafetida/ Hing
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 Curry Leaves
- 2 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1½ cup Yogurt/ Curd
- Place a kadai on heat and heat vegetable oil.
- Add asafetida and mustard seeds. Allow the mustard seeds to splutter.
- Add curry leaves and green chilies. Stir fry for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and allow the dry mixture to cool.
- Mix together radish, salt and yoghurt in a large bowl.
- Add the dry green chili mixture to the yoghurt. Mix well.
- Add cilantro. Stir well.
- Serve immediately.