|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 cups fine Semolina Flour
- 1/2 cup Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1 cup hot Milk
- 7 cups White Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground Cardamom
- 1/3 cup Cashew Nuts
- Take a large skillet or frying pan and heat it over medium to high heat.
- Add the semolina and toast it without oil or grease, till it begins to turn brown; stir it constantly.
- Gradually, add in the sugar and cardamom while toasting until it turns light brown and fragrant; this will take about ten minutes or so.
- Heat a small portion of the ghee in a smaller skillet over medium heat.
- Add the cashews, and fry until they turn a light brown, which would take about five minutes.
- Add the cashews to the semolina and finally add the remainder of the ghee.
- Finally, slowly stir in the hot milk into the semolina until it is thick yet pliable enough to be rolled into balls. Remove from heat, and form palm-sized balls. Let cool and serve.