Green Pepper Pork Chops
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 4 boneless Pork Chops
- Water to cover
- 2 Green Bell Peppers (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Browning Sauce
- 2 tsp All-Purpose Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the onions.
- Add the pork chops and then cook for 5 minutes till both the sides are brown.
- Pour the water to cover the chops and then add the green bell peppers.
- Add the browning sauce and then cover the skillet. Simmer for 40 minutes while turning the chops once.
- Remove the chops and to the sauce add the flour and water. Cook till thickened.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour the sauce over the pork chops.
- Serve immediately.