Barbecue Tofu Sandwiches
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 (12 oz) package extra firm Tofu
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1½ cups Barbecue Sauce
- 6 Hamburger Buns
- Drain the tofu between paper towels to squeeze out the maximum water possible.
- Slice tofu into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Place a large skillet on fire and heat vegetable oil.
- Add tofu strips and fry till they turn golden brown on both sides.
- Add onion and fry for a few minutes till onion reaches your desired consistency.
- Add in barbeque sauce and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Spread on hamburger buns and serve.