Pomegranate Cranberry Sorbet
- 1 cup fresh Cranberries
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Water
- 3 cups Pomegranate Cranberry Juice (chilled)
- Combine cranberries, sugar and water in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat and boil the mixture, stirring frequently.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes till the cranberries burst and the mixture thickens.
- Remove and allow the cranberries to cool completely.
- Pass the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve and discard any solids.
- Combine the cranberry puree with pomegranate cranberry juice.
- Freeze the mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.