Chocolate Cherry Balls
- 1 pkg Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 24 Cherries (chopped)
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Paraffin Wax
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Coconut (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients except chocolate chips and wax , mix well and shape into balls.
- Now, melt the remaining ingredients in the top of a double boiler over hot water.
- With the help of a toothpick, dip into chocolate mixture to coat surface and place onto wax paper to set.
- To remove the hole from the balls, cover the hole with the chocolate mixture.