- 300 g Macaroni
- 2 tbsp Refined Flour (Maida)
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Processed Cheese (grated)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- White Pepper Powder to taste
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley (Ajmoda)
- Boil macaroni till done, drain and run under tap water and set aside.
- In a pan, heat butter and add refined flour to it. Sauté lightly.
- Add milk to the maida, gently stirring it to avoid any lumps. Add grated cheese to the milk, stirring it all the while.
- Add salt and white pepper powder to the sauce and cook for some more time.
- In another pan, heat some butter and add the macaroni to it. Pour the white sauce to the macaroni and mix well.
- Add on some extra cheese and chopped parsley.
- Serve hot.