Bean Curd Sauce
- 500 Fresh Bean Curd
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp Shrimps (dried and chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Ginger (chopped)
- 100 gms Lean Pork (minced)
- 2 tsp Rice Wine
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 100 ml High Stock
- 2 tsp Sweet Fermented Flour Sauce
- 1 tsp Scallions (chopped)
- 60 ml Vegetable oil
- 5 tsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Peppercorn Oil
- In a heat-proof bowl add bean curd.
- Allow it to steam for ten minutes.
- Now, drain and cut the bean curd into cubes and keep aside.
- Add the scallions, ginger, garlic, shrimps, sweet fermented flour sauce, and pork in a wok with hot oil.
- Stir-fry for two minutes.
- After two minutes; add rice wine, soy sauce and stock. Simmer to boil.
- Add the cornstarch-water mixture and cook.
- Stir frequently until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the cornstarch-water- soy sauce mixture over the bean curd.
- Mix coriander and later sprinkle with peppercorn oil.