Spicy Chapati Rolls
- 4 Chapatis
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 large Potato (peeled and grated)
- 4 Baby Corn (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Bell Peppers (diced)
- 2 tbsp roasted Peanuts (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Seasoning Cube (vegetarian) (optional)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- To prepare the filling for the chapatti, heat oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the onion and potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Now add all the ingredients except the lemon juice and fry for about 2 minutes.
- When cooked, remove it from the fire and keep it aside.
- Now, divide the filling into four equal parts and place one portion of the filling at one side of the chapatti and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat it for the other chapattis and filling.
- Serve hot.