Dry Beans Salad
- 1 cup dry Beans
- 6 Olives
- 1 Onion
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 cups Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Wash the dry beans and soak overnight in 2 cups of water.
- Cook for 35 - 40 minutes until soft
- Peel the onions, wash, chop finely into half moons, and rub with salt to soften.
- Wash the other vegetables. Separate the parsley leaves, remove the stem and seeds of the green pepper and chop both finely.
- Chop the tomatoes into 1 cm. cubes.
- Add the beans, olive oil, lemon juice and the black pepper to the vegetables.
- Mix up nicely and place in a serving dish.