- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 2 Capsicums (chopped)
- 1 inch of Ginger (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt (curd)
- 6 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 3 Tomatoes (pureed)
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala
- ½ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 cup Corn Kernels (Makka)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Cut the chicken breasts into an inch square piece.
- Now, boil corn kernels in salted water till it becomes soft.
- Now, fry ginger-garlic in oil for 30 seconds and mix tomato puree. Stir frequently.
- Put red chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder.
- Now put chicken pieces and fry for 7minutes.
- Mix capsicum, corn kernels and yoghurt.
- Add garam masala and cover the pan on low flame for 7 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve with butter chappati.