Orange, Mango and Ginger Sorbet
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1½ cups Water
- 1½ cups White Sugar
- 1 (2 inch) piece fresh Ginger (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Lime Zest
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 cup Mango Juice
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- Place a saucepan on heat and combine together water, white sugar, ginger, sea salt and lime zest. Stir well.
- Boil the contents and reduce the heat to low. Thereafter, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove and cool the mixture completely.
- Strain the mixture and mix with orange juice, mango juice and lemon juice.
- Cover the mixture and chill for 3 hours.
- Transfer the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.