|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 (1 pound) package Bacon (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 8 large ripe Tomatoes (diced)
- ½ Salad Cucumber (diced)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- ¼ tsp dried Parsley (or to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
- Place a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat and cook bacon for about 10 minutes till evenly browned, turning occasionally.
- Remove and drain the bacon on a paper towel.
- Chop the bacon into bite size pieces.
- Place tomatoes, cucumber and onion in a food processor and blend to form a thick soup.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add garlic and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato soup and stir well.
- Add parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 40 to 60 minutes till you can smell the aroma.
- Sprinkle the chopped bacon pieces over the soup and serve warm.