- 2 tsp Orange Zest (finely grated)
- 1 stick Cold Unsalted Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest (finely grated)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Egg yolks
- In a small pan, flutter eggs-egg yolks.
- Whisk eggs-egg yolks and add sugar, citrus juices and zests one by one.
- Add butter into the egg-citrus mixture and whisk continuously over low heat until the mixture coagulate. Do not let it boil.
- Instantaneously, pour curd into a bowl and with a plastic, press it and wrap directly on the surface of the curd and cut 6 small vents in the plastic.
- Refrigerate the curd for 8 to 12 hours.