Orange Soy Pork Loin
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp dried Rosemary
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 1 red Onion (sliced)
- 5 pound boneless Pork Loin Roast
- Mix the orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil, red onion slices, rosemary and garlic in a bowl.
- Coat the pork in this mixture and place it inside the baking bag.
- Close the bag and place it in a baking dish, and bake at 175 degrees C for 2 ½ hours in a preheated oven.
- Remove the bag from the oven and set it to cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the roast from the bag and slice.
- Serve the pork slices with the drippings from the bag.