Chocolate And Coconut Slices
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 3/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Digestive Biscuits (crushed)
- 1/4 cup Castor Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- In a bowl, take crushed digestive biscuits and add castor sugar and salt to it and mix well.
- Pour melted butter to the mixture and mix again.
- Grease a baking dish and put the mixture on the dish and press it gently with your fingers.
- Spread desiccated coconut over the biscuit layer and press again.
- Scatter chocolate chips over coconut and pour condensed milk on top of it. Top it up with walnuts.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and bake the dish for 30 minutes.
- Allow it to cool and cut into slices.