Smoky Sweet Potato Mash
- 3 tsp Butter (unsalted)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1 pinch White Pepper
- 1 smoked Potato (chopped)
- 2 Sweet Potatoes (chopped)
- Thyme Leaves (chopped)
- Boil sweet potatoes in salted water for about 20 minutes.
- In a blender, mix smoked potato, sweet potato, butter and cream. Add more cream and butter to reach the desired consistency. Blend it well.
- Add salt and white pepper according to taste.
- For better taste, sprinkle fresh thyme leaves.
- Serve it with blackberry sauce and mushroom infused wild rice