Tomato Onion Chutney
- 1 medium Tomato
- 1 medium Onion
- 4-5 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 3" piece Tamarind broken
- 4-5 Curry Leaves
- 1/2 " piece Ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt (according to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Oil (seasoning)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds (seasoning)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds (seasoning)
- 1 pinch Asafetida (seasoning)
- Heat some oil in a pan and add to it all the ingredients accept the seasoning. Saute for some time.
- Now put it in a mixer grinder and blend to make a smooth paste and then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Now, heat the oil for seasoning in a small crucible and to it, add the mustard seeds and asafetida. When they begin to splutter add the chutney and mix gently.
- Tomato onion chutney is ready to be served.