- 1 head Lettuce leaves
- 1 cup Jicama (peeled and julienned)
- 1 large Orange (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 cup Red onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (fresh, minced)
- 3 tbsp Olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 tbsp Orange juice (fresh)
- 1 tsp White wine vinegar
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Place the lettuce leaves on a plate divide equally.
- Top with orange slices, jicama, and sprinkle it with chopped onions.
- Blend vinegar, orange juice, pepper and salt in a bowl. While mixing whisk little olive oil in thin stream.
- Spoon it over salads and garnish with cilantro.