- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 cup Frozen Green Peas
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Beat eggs in a bowl; add salt and red chilli powder.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the green chillies, ginger paste and onions.
- Heat it until onions turn golden brown.
- Then add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add green peas and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add beaten egg and mix well.
- Let the beaten eggs to set a little and then, turn it on the other side, breaking it into small pieces until cooked well.
- Splash garam masala powder.
- Garnish with chopped coriander/cilantro leaves.