|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- ¾ lb Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tsp Fresh Basil (part-skim)
- Black ground Pepper
- Boil slightly salted water in a large pot and once it comes to boil stir in spaghetti and bring it to boil as well.
- Cook the pasta uncovered for about 12 min by stirring it continuously. Drain it well in a colander set in the sink leaving back 2 tbsp of water.
- Stir garlic, ricotta and basil in a saucepan over medium-low heat for 4 min. season it with salt and pepper for taste.
- Stir the mixture in the spaghetti and reserved water. Sprinkle over parmesan cheese to serve.